Sunday, September 22, 2013

Shadi Wadi



How many people do you know who are getting married? Wait, no need to answer that, I'll tell you: ALL OF THEM. Sometimes for the second or third time.

How many of these people have issues with the wedding planning, photography and filming? You guessed it: All of them.

What if I told you there's a team of people who can do all that and more? Basically takes away your problems, right? I mean no more bridezilla, no more crazy mothers, no more weeping dads... Okay, I'm getting off track here.

Point is, the team behind Shadi Wadi has worked really hard to come up with packages to arrange your dream wedding for you. That's right, I said the magic words: FOR YOU. So, how about you let them do the work and all you have to do is show up and look pretty on the final event days?

Check them out here and spread the word! https://www.facebook.com/ShadiWadi.BTC

Also, the team can work anywhere, they're not doing weddings just for Lahore. 

3 comments:

Ridx said...

Sounds fun. :) But must be expensive. :p

Shrija. said...

I read the title of this post and got excited thinking you might be getting married.

Maryam said...

@Ridx: It's pretty awesome. And no, the packages are set with average rates =)

@Shrija: Haha, I'd hardly announce it here.