Yes. 11 of us M.S. girls, against all the Bachelors and Intermediate Students. Ha. Nobody our age age takes part in these things.
So, look. Losing is not an option. We have to win. Have to. SO PLEASE PRAY, YES?
Also, I joined the Photography Club here. And applied for an executive seat. Interviews are coming up soon, and I need to choose 15 of my best pictures to show them. I have no idea what to pick and what not to. But anyway, pray for that too.
We have an INSANELY busy week ahead, what with the Sports Day, Photography Club, report submissions, portfolio finalization, parties and what not. Lets hope it all goes well.
Especially the competition. Meine besti nai karaani. =P
In other news:
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who gave you this award. (In a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this)
2. Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them. Either by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc.
3. Say seven things about yourself that no one knows. (Or at least you think no one knows.)
4. Pass these rules on.
FURREE KATT YOU ARE AWESOME. And I love you for this:
So. Seven things about myself? You guys know everything already =/
1. I have an aversion to odd numbers. Yes, I really do and I know its strange. I HATE it if the volume of my television is at 7 or 9 or 11 or any odd number. I don't like it when my roll number adds up to be an odd number.
2. I don't eat fruits. My parents hate this about me, obviously.
3. All I want to do is laze around here and there, take pictures, read and write. I honestly have no ambition at all.
4. I used to throw my scarf/dupatta off while going out, when I first started wearing it. I hated it. I only wore it because my dad wanted me to. Now, its such a part of me I feel exposed when I take it off.
5. I want to be famous. And loved. I have no shame in admitting that.
6. I think like a guy. Yes, that means exactly what you're thinking with the O_O expression on your face.
7. I like myself. I'm comfortable with myself. I think I'm fun. I think that's awesome.
How boring, nai? Khair. I can't be interesting =(
Acha now for the tags.
Mehreen Ali Kasana
Home of the Snapping Turtle
Bus, there's no 7th. I hate odd numbers =P